Rules & Regulations
- Mizuno PAssion Mount Faber Run is organized by Tanjong Pagar GRC and Radin Mas SMC in accordance with these rules and regulations that is applicable to all participants.
- Completion of the entry form confirms the Participants' agreement to abide by the Rules & Regulations of the Mizuno PAssion Mount Faber Run 2013.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs, motion picture, recordings, or any other record of this race and of participants for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend any rules and regulations without prior notice.
- The Organizers’ decision is final.
- All participants are required to provide true and complete information at the point of registration.
- All entries must be made via the official site, www.mizuno.com.sg or through designated registration centers only.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse incomplete and inaccurate entry forms.
- Once the registration form is duly processed, there shall be no refund of registration fees for participants who eventually do not take part for whatever reason.
- Participants below 18 years of age need to seek parental or guardian consent before registering for the race.
- Late entries will not be entertained.
- The Organizer reserves the right to replace the race pack items with items of similar value.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim or damage suffered or incurred as a result of the use of Sponsor’s goods and services.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone Mizuno PAssion Mount Faber Run 2013 at any time without prior notice to the Participants, in which they will inform the participants prior to the date of the event. If the event is to be cancelled, there shall be no refund of registration fees and the organizer is not liable for any losses and inconvenience caused.
- The organizer reserves the right to delay the commencement of the run in the event of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after the delay, the organizer reserves the right to cancel the race without refund of registration fees.
- No registration is to be done on event day.
- Participants are advised not to bring any valuables to the race. The Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any personal belongings deposited at the bag deposit service.
- The Organizer reserves the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the run to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to himself/herself.
- Whilst reasonable precautions will be taken by the Organizer to ensure the safety of participants, participants take part at their own risks and the Organizer, their sponsors and their appointed officials shall not be liable for any death or injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise, and howsoever arising.
- All participants are to wear their assigned race bib throughout the race. Participants without the race bib will not be allowed to enter or continue the race.
- Race bibs are non-transferable. Participants found doing so will be disqualified from the race.
- Participants who do not start within 15 minutes from their flag off time will not be allowed to race due to safety reasons and will be disqualified.
- Prize winners are required to wait at the designated winners’ holding area to collect their prizes.
- Participants must be present to claim their prizes at time of draw, failing which the prize will be forfeited.
- Finisher medals will only be issued to participants who complete the race within the stipulated time frame (2 hours).
- Any dispute arising from the participation in the event shall be referred to Arbitration to be conducted in Singapore under the law of the Singapore Arbitration Court.